- Village Office
- Building, Planning & Development
- Parks & Recreation
- Public Works
- Emergency Services
- Cemetery & Columbarium
Food Vendor Registration
Food Trucks & Food Vendors: We're looking for YOU!
Join us on July 1st from 12pm to 7pm (or stay till 10pm) and serve your very best to a large, eager crowd in Pouce Coupe. Over 3,000 people will attend our annual Canada Day Celebration, with entertainment and games all day, and fireworks at night. The Peace Region is hungry... and we want to enjoy YOUR food!
The Village of Pouce Coupe is looking for food vendors to serve the Peace Region community on July 1st. We’re asking vendors to stay until 7:00 PM to ensure the dinner rush is well fed.
Public Health Temporary Food Permit:
1. A free Temporary Food Permit must be applied for and approved by Northern Health before the event. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. Please visit northernhealth.ca and search “Temporary Food Permit” to fill out an application online or call 250-719-6580 for more information.
1. We ask that vendors arrive by 11:30 AM in order to set up by noon.
2. Space Assignments are made by the Village of Pouce Coupe personnel.
3. It is a vendor’s responsibility to obtain all permits required.
4. If the event is cancelled due to weather, all vendors will be contacted.